Action speak louder than words. A foundation for our business - Don't just talk a good talk but actually emply what comes out of your mouth into motion.
We continually get bombarded with the list of Don't do or things to avoid. To be into positive thinking avoid the Don't Do to just Do.
- Get up with purpose and a plan each business day.
- Respect your time and put distractions away to when you can conveniently address.
- Prospect - make that a top priority each day - have a plan of action of what touch/task.
- Fit in time to keep updated on industry information by attending office meetings, reading the NAR website news, etc.
- Keep in front of your past clients by continuing to call and send them information.
- Return phone calls and emails.
- Listen before reaction.
- Be thoughtful to others in the way you talk.
- Be professional - from how you dress to how you address others.
- Be on time.
- Reach for your goals and not let setbacks take you off track from this journey.
Be a Doer not a Talker. You will find that "I can do" attitude will take you towards the outcome of your day and achievement of your goals. Besides you will just like yourself much better!